If you are thinking about home-schooling and you want to know how to register.  You need to contact the authority in each state.  Different states and territories have different requirements that need to be met when registering for home-schooling, Victoria being the simplest process (just fill in a form), others such as NSW require more.

As I am based in Queensland I only have experience with the Queensland process, but I can point you in the direction of help for other states.  

A great place to start is a group on Facebook called The Educating Parents Homeschool and Unschool.  

Another place is on the Home Education Association Web site.

or you can Contact me


More to come: